I am More than a Gemini

I have recently learned about Tropical Astrology, Sidereal Astrology, and my birth charts based on these astrological systems. 

Tropical Astrology is based on the Earth's seasons and is popular in Western culture. So, it is also called "Western Astrology." In the Philippines where American influence is strong, popular culture is bombarded with daily horoscopes that promote the tropical sun sign. Meantime, Sidereal Astrology is based on the fixed stars and is common in countries where Hinduism is practiced, like India. Thus, it is also called "Vedic Astrology."

I have also just learned that we are more than just one sign -- our sun signs are just one of the many planets (yes, the sun is a planet, astrological-wise) and astrological elements in our birth charts. 


My Tropical Chart (with Placidus House System): 

Sun in Gemini 26°,  Ascendant in Scorpio 27°, Moon in Libra  3°, Mercury in Gemini  5°, Venus in Leo 11°, Mars in Gemini 22°, Jupiter in Sagittarius  3°, Saturn in Libra 27° , Uranus in Sagittarius  6°, Neptune in Sagittarius 27°, Pluto in Libra 26°

(from cafeastrology.com)


 

My Sidereal Chart (with Whole House System):

Sun in Gemini 2°,  Ascendant in Scorpio 4°, Moon in Virgo 9°, Mercury in Taurus 11°, Venus in Cancer 18°, Mars in Taurus 28°, Jupiter in Scorpio 9°, Saturn in Libra 27°, Uranus in Scorpio 12°, Neptune in Sagittarius 4°, Pluto in Libra 3°

(from astro-seek.com)



Astrology is interesting and is one of the many means that I use to understand myself and my environment, though I do not rely on it 100%. It is "pseudoscience" and "occult" as far as Science and Christianity, respectively, are concerned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Break

Solo Travels are Empowering