I am Romblomanon


I have been to many places, but I will always be Romblomanon. I was born and educated in Manila, raised in Makati, and have been living in Bacoor for almost two decades, but my roots are in Romblon.

Both of my parents are from the province of Romblon, and so as their parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. My mom is from Calatrava, Romblon, and belongs to the clans of Espelimbergo, Fruelda, Fetalino, Falqueza, and Moscoso. My dad is from Romblon, Romblon, and belongs to the clans of Familara, Fallesgon, Fetalino, Fabregas, Fondevilla, and Malayo.

Our family also has roots in other towns of Romblon, including Simara (the Frueldas and the Fondevillas), Odiongan (the Familaras and the Fallesgons), and Romblon (the Moscosos and the Malayos).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Break

Solo Travels are Empowering

I am More than a Gemini