Career Break

I have been on a career break since January 2023. That means I am neither in the academe nor in the industry. But I am so grateful to be able to afford  my current lifestyle even without work. 

I am currently a "pracademic-at-large," if there is such a concept. Do NOT mistake my status as laziness. I am indulging my time in reskilling and upskilling my knowledge and skillset as a communication practitioner and academic.

The global communication landscape is fast transforming to a more digital nature. As a professional and academic, I have to adapt to these changes. I am currently immersing myself in seminars and trainings on ICT and expanding my vocabulary to better describe my experiences in these times.  

I am getting ready to conquer the new opportunities that are coming my way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Travels are Empowering

I am More than a Gemini